Friday, January 6, 2012
Weird Friends!
So... this post is all about my weird friends! If you haven't got any indication, they are very weird! HaHa! Anyway, the really weird ones are Andrea and Lauren! Andrea loves to hang out and be funny and a little strange at times! Lauren, Oh Boy... she hates people playing with her hair, she tries to be sassy, but we all know she's not! Just kidding! She loves school (which I don't get) and most of all... is very very very very weird! The not so strange ones are Ally, Kelsie, Sophia, Sylvia, Madison, Maelan, and a lot others! I love to hang out with my friends! They are very weird, but they are all awesome... just like me! Well, see ya later! Always remember, I am awesome... and so are my friends! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment