Wednesday, June 3, 2009
silly kids
Hey, I havn't wrote [ typed ] for awhile so I thought I would. This summer I am at my sisters' house having fun with her two little kids Kinlee and Hayes [ Who I have mentioned before on my [ Kinlee's] blog] but the point is is that they are so SILLY!!!!! Hayes is always having fun nomatter what. Kinlee is always somewhere else with her friend [ boyfriend she thinks] chett. But Chett and kinlee are the BEST of friends. They are always playing together. Oh yah and Hayes is always screaming it is so cute. Today when I was at my sisters' hayes tripped over his little play vacume and was laying on the ground laughing and screaming [like usual] it was cute! Well their is alot about those silly kids. bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I am sure Hayes and Kinlee LOVE having you around for the summer...you are such a good aunt! Have fun!
ReplyDelete