Wednesday, January 7, 2009
About Kinlee Jo
I couldn't believe how funny Kinlee Jo [My 3 year old Niece] was being!!! This is what she did, she started crying because she wanted blog to, just like mine so I told her that we could share my blog, but we really don't. I just wanted to make her happy! I just want to tell you a little about Kinlee Jo, She just loves HORSES [Why wouldn't she, her mommy is a barrel racer!!] For CHRISTMAS she asked santa for reins, a saddle and everything else for her pet horse Ponytail [ Which she calls her Piggietail!!]. She gets so happy when i come around and this afternoon she came running to me after her nap!! She calls me a name kenzee that nobody can pronounce! I couldn't love kinlee any less than i love her now. Well gotta go BYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



hi chels, i cant believe that christmas is over oh well i guese that i can bring it back a little by saying this, ho ho ho merry chistmas and a happy new year!!!!!!!!!! love you bye.
ReplyDelete